That Bob is pretty persuasive.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghsebldr

Reaction score
I've been watching the youtube channel for a few months now. Wish now that I had a van for camping but my eyes got all big when I started looking at Class C's and of course bigger is better (not). I do have a sprinter and a express 1500 for the business as well as a trailer just like Bob's but they have just been spoken for by my new business buyer, woohoo.
  I have 2 years to wrap up the sale and save as much cash as possible then I'm out of here. 

I did make it down to Quartzsite 2 years ago but it was the end of October and around 95 degrees in the motorhome.  Coming from Washington that was a shock. I stayed just north of town just past the dump with about ten other earlybirds.  I lasted 2 weeks down there then Oregon passed their new legal grow law so I rushed back here to sell my greenhouses to all of the future millionaires.

Looking forward to coming down again next year after Thanksgiving and meeting up with some of the RTR crowd if they will have me and my class c in December and January. The wife is staying home with the 5 grand kids and the 7 cats, she's not an RV'er too much anyway.
 Looking forward to the tips and tricks page and to meeting up with some of the folks on here in the not too distant future. Oh yeah 63 years young.
 Thanks for having such an awesome forum and all of the very helpful content.

Welcome ghsebdr to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome aboard ghsebldr!
I'm guessing that forum name is a hint you are (or were) a greenhouse builder?

You guessed it popeye am now and almost a were. Also reverse the numbers on your C and you will have mine. 2005 style Winnie. Thanks for the welcome.

Watch out for the rear overhang turning into sloped driveways !