Swivel base for E Series vans. (Passenger side).

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 2002 E-350 I bought this swivel. I had to drill 2 new holes (out of 4) but it has worked fine for me. In NC it is illegal, but it passed the safety inspection in December no questions asked, so I don't worry about it. YMMV.

Passenger Swivel.jpg

Attachments

• Passenger Swivel.jpg
    Passenger Swivel.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
hello to all
I'm looking for a 2005 ford e-150 passenger side swivel seat base, I was trying to purchase one on shop4seats.com but they wont have any until after august 2021, and I read bad reviews about discountvantrucks.com, does anyone know any other places where I can buy one new or used?
please let me know.
Miguelangelo

Here is My two cents, If you are solo, and you want your passenger seat to swivel, go for it.. it is highly unlikely you will get a ticket.. However.. if you have a passenger.. do not do it..

that said.. the solutions I believe is fairly simple.. unbolt the seat. get some 3/4 ply wood make a base and then get large furniture swivel from home depot or whatever big box store is near you.. Problem solved..

Yeah please don't do that if you EVER want someone to ride in that seat. Highdesertranger