Staying Healthy

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gojo

Reaction score
I believe in staying healthy the natural way. Even if you're healthy, the doctors will still find something wrong with you. I have never been in the hospital (KNOCK ON WOOD) for an illness.&nbsp; I have had a few injuries like falling 20 feet out of a pecan tree while grafting it.&nbsp; I went to the Dr for x-rays just to make sure there were no broken bones--turned out none. This happened in 1994 &amp; in 2004 my back started bothering me with severe pain making me fall to the ground (probably arthritis). I did research on the PC &amp; found MSM with Vitamin C will relieve arthritis. In Feb 2012, I started taking 6 capsules of 1000mg each with 500 mg of Vit C daily. 3 months later my pain was gone &amp; I still take them today. MSM is natural sulfur from plants &amp; most people are deficient in it unless you eat lots of cabbage &amp; broccoli. Believe it or not, but a Dr discovered MSM. If buying MSM make sure to buy the American made one that shows <span style="text-decoration: underline;">OptiMSM</span> on the bottle. Below are very interesting sites:&nbsp; <br />&nbsp; www.msm-info.com<br />&nbsp; www.arthritis-msm-supplements.com/why_msm_supplements.htm<br />&nbsp; www.cancertutor.com/index.html<br />&nbsp; www.iherb.com&nbsp; **THIS IS WHERE I FOUND CHEAPER MSM THAT IS AMERICAN MADE.

Thanks Tex...its always good to hear 1st hand how natural medicine has helped an individual.&nbsp; <br />Rae

Forgot to mention, if you're on blood thinners, they recommend you consult your physician before taking MSM.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Http://wSww.iherb.omm2Fw