Started an online shop, and want to offer an income opportunity to help us both

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K1ngN0thing

Reaction score
I started Geek 'N Gamer Gear, a shop geared toward film, gaming, and anime memorabilia at prices only someone living in a van could afford to offer xD. To get things moving, I'm offering an affiliate program. Refer sales, and you get 10%. I will generate a unique discount code for you to advertise (feel free to request something specific) with which will give customers 10% off their entire order. Your 10% will be based on the pre-discount total. Payments will be made via paypal after each sale, or if you prefer, once a certain threshold is reached.

You should include a bit more product info on the pages...there no description other than item names. I bought Minecraft toys once for a gift at a cheap price, and found upon delivery they were the size of a key chain pendant. I thought... meh.

I plan on doing so later. A lot of the plushes have hands or tags in the pic for scale so I figure most people would be able to get an idea of the size. I know they're all a good size so I'm not too worried about it for now.

I'm in! I know so many bois and girls into video games and anime. Can my refferal code be "DebtSlaveDiscount" (debit servus is debt slave in latin)? Or a better named referral code that gets the sales?

debit.servus said:
I'm in! I know so many bois and girls into video games and anime. Can my refferal code be "DebtSlaveDiscount" (debit servus is debt slave in latin)? Or a better named referral code that gets the sales?

I created the code DebtSlaveDiscount for you to give out. PM me with your paypal address and I'll pay you as referrals come in. Good luck!

Created a printable advertisement for GeeknGamerGear, and posted it on the Facebook page. I really hope your online store becomes a success!!