Soft TacoTeusday

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willsway128

Reaction score
today onboard lunch menu "blowtorch tacos "
a7eb943a8a042e2ed8b2a046f5675fdb.jpg
4ca2760f401ce03de82523d9509badfa.jpg
e381a76568460579cf9ae06a2bcc0a90.jpg
a418ffef07abb61b3a7d4403d93ecfe4.jpg
2248cdf452be1649131f23db03ca3e7a.jpg

Interesting... never thought of using the torch to sear food as a van cooking option. I like your style.

it really works well. you can really add nice flavor to veggies, thinlly sliced chicken,pork,beef the shrimp i use are precooked n peeled from walmart. in the frozen section. come in small bags you easily use up.

I think your thread title should have been blow-torch cooking! A new way to add manliness to cuisine. And a new meaning for fast food. LOL

Seriously, that is one great looking meal!

willsway128 said:
it really works well.  you can really add nice flavor to veggies, thinlly sliced chicken,pork,beef     the shrimp i use are precooked n peeled  from walmart. in the frozen section.    come in small bags  you easily use up.

Good idea. I'm going to give this a try.

very cool, makes my hungry. so I will ask the manly thing. what type of blow torch are you using? also what kind of cheese is that? highdesertranger

it map gas. but you can use propane,or butane. it doesn't leave any weird taste either. today's tacos were shrimp,cucumber,radish,spinach,feta cheese.n black bean salsa on flour tortilla

yeah feta is common that's what I thought it was. but for tacos I prefer queso fresco. but it's harder to find. feta and queso fresco looks the same in pics. highdesertranger

Those look yummy AND
MMMMMMMMMMM Radishes !

I'm in on trying a torch , glad I didn't get rid of it in my many downsizes!

Latest posts