• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Silicon Valley Scout - Boots on the Ground in San Jose, CA (Service)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debit.servus

Reaction score
Need someone to check out a Craigs Listing? Need boots on the ground to do reconnisance on something in the South Bay Area, especially pertaining to South San Jose by a local who has lived in South San Jose his whole life?

For example, you need 5 possible sleep spots near a tech campus BEFORE accepting the job, and need to know which streets are CURRENTLY being boondocked? You need someone in San Jose to check out a van being listed, with unbiased opinions? You need current HD photos and videos of a place, street, vehicle for sale, house, development?

Don't take your chances with google streetview, google searches and outdated 3rd hand accounts. I'm your scout who has lived in South San Jose his whole life.

RATES within Santa Clara County:

Tier 3: No-Rush Scouting (turnaround in 2 weeks or less) $20 per item.  
Tier 2: Econony Scouting (turnaround in 1 week or less) $50 per item.
Tier 1: Rush Scouting (turnaround in 24 hours or less) $100 per item.
Each scouted item includes a Set of 10 photos, and HD video clips upto a combined total length of 5 minutes.
Additional sets can be had for $20 in any tier.
Additional items can be added for $20 each in any tier, within a 5 mile radius of the first item.
Live video calls are included over Skype or Apple Facetime.
Buyer gets full rights to photos and videos they receive from the scouting trip.
Add $50 for Scouting Outside of Santa Clara County upto 100 miles from 95123, per order. Outside of 100 miles from 95123, I can't help you. All radius's are "as the crow flies".

"We Go Look", ASAP Listing Check: $100 within Santa Clara County. Outside of Santa Clara County, I can't help you.

PM to inquire. Please have approximate location(s) & specifics ready.

Latest posts