Shelf or just a cargo net?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty Van Halen

Reaction score
I need to utilize this empty space outlined in red in the pic below.  thought about a shelf of some sorts but now im thinking a wide but shallow cargo net would work fine.  i want to keep light weight things there, like towels, t shirts etc.

anyone got recommendations on a net with webbing thats small so things wont fall through?

Attachments

• unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    1.8 MB
they make that fish net mesh with like 1/4-1/2 spaces. I have a few bags made out of it. highdesertranger

yes! now why didnt that show up when i searched amazon for it? oh well. but yes thats what i need! thanks

I used load netting in a google search that took me to amazon where small cargo netting was displayed and clicked on one I thought would work. I hate Amazon's search!

^^^^^B and C in post number 3
So that Amazon link has the biggest item cost to shipping cost discrepancy I've ever seen.
The net itself is $0.16
Cost to ship it $10.78

Compared to the link ^^^^^RVTravel mentioned
The net is $9.99 with FREE shipping.

Amazon is crazy sometimes. SMH

~angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

[Matty Van HalenI need to utilize this empty space outlined in red in the pic below.  thought about a shelf of some sorts but now im thinking a wide but shallow cargo net would work fine.]

Hi Matty,

It's all according whether you want your stuff visible (in q net) or perhaps placed in baskets or boxes (on a shelf)
NET 32x15.jpg
This is the <a href=https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075B6RVYW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1">"<b>CARGO NET</b></a> I have. Very rugged, clothes won't fall thru.

Attachments

• NET 32x15.jpg
    NET 32x15.jpg
    100.2 KB

Latest posts