Seen today

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadVanMan

Reaction score
20160623_085559.jpgWent to a local Lowe's this morning and seen this.  Thought I would share.

Attachments

• 20160623_085559.jpg
    20160623_085559.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 113
Thanks for sharing. Is that a generator in the front? Not easy to fully appreciate the picture. I have been thinking of doing something similar, but since I have a roomy engine compartment (Nissan nv), I may try to squeeze in a small Honda eu1000 genny under the hood.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

It's a toolbox on the front.  But I think they may have a generator since there was an exhaust vent out the window.

What I took from that is that somebody needs some Windex ;)

I wonder if that window vent is for a portable air conditioner.
Unless he's got a washer & dryer in there :)

Brad you know I really do need to clean the window but in my area it will look like that again within 20 minutes of driving. lol

Mayble I was thinking it was probably for an ac myself.

MadVanMan said:
Brad you know I really do need to clean the window but in my area it will look like that again within 20 minutes of driving.   lol

Ah, well... I guess that explains why you're mad. It'd make me mad too!

Hmm. I feel like we should have some kind of special sub-forum or support group. Maybe call it Anger Management. We could use a few more, some people called PerturbedVanGirl, SteemedRVDude, AnnoyedPriusMember, and RagingHippyCouple could join up.

"Why are you Angry?"

"I'm not, I'm Mad."

"What are you Mad about again?"

"Rice."

"So rice makes you Angry?"

"Only if it's Steamed."

Man, that would be a totally different group!  Probably way more fun too...  :D

MadVanMan said:
Went to a local Lowe's this morning and seen this.  Thought I would share.

Apparently theres a few guys with these. I've seen a few parked at my local Walmart with a Champion genny on the front bumper. One van I saw the side open and he had a hammock setup in back with a bunch of boxes. Had some writing on the side of the van, something about rush/emergency shipping across Canada & USA