Seems like every time someone posts on Vandwelling vs Boondocking, HDM closes thread

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadStar66

Reaction score
Seems like every time someone posts on Vandwelling vs Boondocking, HDS the mod closes the thread.

This seems to be the third rail of these forums. Being the major point of division among these forums' readers it deserves some civil discussion that need not be divisive. I know TPTB are concerned with division within the CRVL community. But division exists. Division is good. Discussion is like the disinfecting action of the sun.

Don't talk about it and it will grow like a flesh-eating-bacteria, consuming the whole community until any kind remedy is possible.

It's obviously a government plot.

I bet somehow the Illuminati are involved.

I didn't close the thread because of "Vandwelling vs Boondocking".

did you even read what was in the thread?

did you read my PM to you?

did you read in the thread why I closed it?

why do you want to stir up drama by making up your own facts?

I stated the reason plain as day and here you are saying it's for a different reason. the only reason I am responding here is because you didn't respond to my PM like I requested.

thread closed

highdesertranger

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.