Seeking rig photos

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NomadLife.wiki

Reaction score
🚐
Hi all! I'm looking for your photo collections of your camper setups that you would like to share AND would give me permission to repost on NomadLife.wiki.

The photos you share be used to illustrate/enhance articles on the wiki. Closeup photos of your favorite features, gadgets, equipment, ideas, etc. are especially useful, but general pics of your campsites and builds are great too. If I use your photos, I'll give you credit and include a link back to you on the photo page.

You can send photos as replies to this post, or DM, or send me a link if you have an album online somewhere already. Please only send your own photos, not ones you found somewhere else! If the photos are of or inside a vehicle, it's SUPER helpful if you can tell me the year/make/model of the vehicle too. That helps me categorize images and put them where they're most useful for people. Also let me know where you'd like me to link to in the photo credits.

🥰 Thanks so much! 📷

Last edited:
This is the recently updated power station in the Kia Sportage RV. In place of the rear seat, on the other side, I built a wooden storage which aso serves as part of the bed. I enter from the other side.

Attachments

• DSC_1900.JPG
    DSC_1900.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts