Seeking meetups along my route back to the West coast.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunnerimages

Reaction score
I am a solo full-time boondocker guy in a class c motorhome.  I am currently on the east coast in Baltimore hiding lol.  I will be leaving here this coming Friday asap!!! I'm going to be taking a southern route and boondocking along the way and seeking others who are interested in starting a Boondocking Convoy!  How cool would that be?  Anyways if your interested please contact me here or email me at ericgunnerpeterson or on facebook at Gunner Peterson.  

Thanks again,

Gunner

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 26
I, too, am looking for someone to tag along with - But I am in WI on my way to RTR.

Too bad your not waiting until the middle of November. I am getting cleared from doctor in November and will be heading to RTR then in my class c.

Smitty716 said:
Too bad your not waiting until the middle of November. I am getting cleared from doctor in November and will be heading to RTR then in my class c.

I am doing the same but probably will leave end of October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently in Rochester, N.Y. to address a financial matter. I will be heading out west very soon now that that task is complete.
Give me a shout.