RTR attendees with SUVs or other small vehicles?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUV_RVing

Reaction score
I'll be attending the RTR this year for the first time. I have a YouTube channel called SUV RVing where I talk about how I travel/camp in my RAV4. One of my goals this year is to feature other people's SUV and other small vehicle (truck, car, minivan, small trailer, roof top tent, etc.) setups. So if you'll be at the RTR and would like to share your small vehicle camper setup, I'd love to meet up with you there and shoot a video tour of your rig. If you don't want to be on camera, that's fine too. You can show me your setup, and then you can hold the camera and film me while I explain it. Get in touch with me via whatever method is most convenient for you (email, private message here, Instagram DM, whatever).

I do plan on attending the RTR small vehicle show and tell on the 25th, so hopefully I can also meet up with some of you there. 

Tristan

Tristan, please keep on the lookout at the RTR for anyone using a TailVeil (www.tailveil.com). I have yet to find anyone that uses one and I'd really like a FIRSTHAND opinion on them. Would like to get one for my Prius.....................thanks

Will do, Ken. Those are interesting. When I get back, maybe I'll reach out to the company and see if they're interested in sending me one to review and make a video about. My RAV4 has a rear door that opens sideways, so it wouldn't work with this, but my wife's Highlander has a rear door that opens upward. Something like that would definitely add some much-needed outdoor living space, especially if you're in a Prius like yourself!

Tristan, thanks for all the info on your videos, etc. I have a 2016 RAV4 and you have been a big inspiration!

Wow, that's great to hear! Thanks for watching  :D

Very cool I’ve watched your channel! The last one on Monument made me cry and laugh in despair. I’m trying to keep my miles low and save money so I can’t go this year.

Lots of room in a Rav4 for the size. Too bad I cannot drive mine farther than 80 miles between charges... (Mine's electric).

I'm looking forward to watching your channel and gathering ideas. I've got a crosstrek. I'm in the process of figuring it all out now.
thanks!

Latest posts