Romantic Music: What Makes Your Heart Sing?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
💦💔💦
"Operator (that's not the way it feels)"

"Please Come To Boston"

"Sad Eyes"

"Games People Play"

"Eye In The Sky"

Wow, another Bad Company fan, pretty rare these days. Yummy! You slipped some Alan Parsons Project in there. No doubt this is revealing our ages for sure. While I want to go crazy with classic rock, I'm staying disciplined and sticking to mostly romantic or love songs in keeping with the title of the thread.

Some more Paul Rodgers genius:

Bad Company - Silver, Blue And Gold - YouTube

Wow, another Bad Company fan, pretty rare these days. Yummy! You slipped some Alan Parsons Project in there. No doubt this is revealing our ages for sure. While I want to go crazy with classic rock, I'm staying disciplined and sticking to mostly romantic or love songs in keeping with the title of the thread.

We are timeless & limitless 💖
Express yourself... Color outside the lines.

Ooh you beat me to it, I was going to pick this one. Just waiting for the rainbow..😁

We are timeless & limitless 💖
Express yourself... Color outside the lines.
Where do you get this poetry from? Is it yours? I just read "One step closer". Is that more poetry or a song lyric? Who writes that stuff? Provocative and intense for sure 👍