Romantic Music: What Makes Your Heart Sing?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
💞"Time is very slow for those that wait.
Very fast for those who
are scared. Very long for those who lament.
Very short for those who celebrate.
But for those who love,
time is eternal."💞

-William Shakespeare

I love all kinds of music (except rap and most hip hop) including classical and country. I enjoy any genre and time period as long as the music speaks to me. That being said I usually immerse myself in 60's, 70's and early 80's classic rock.

Music can define special memories and people in my life. I have many songs that go hand in hand with important people and events that I have experienced. This includes the precious souls of many animals that shared their wonderful lives with me...

Music definitely connects us to memories to people places and events and our beloved animals too.

Sometimes I have to be in a particular mood or want something that resonates with my thoughts and emotions.
And some change between genres and there are some some songs I skip over because I've heard them so many times over and over, even if liked them
In the past. And the opposite is true, some music I love to listen to and never get tired of or get enough of.
And some I never want to hear again, once is too much.

There have been so many artists performing each other's cover songs which can be interesting. Some songs
are written so well and everyone sings them.
I've found that most songs by the original artist are always the best, but there are some exceptions that I think are done just as well, that standout & standup for themselves, but in a different way.
I absolutely love the old and new, so well done!
I also like that they have written songs for all the VETS, although my dad would not like this music, it would take a lot to get him past this music style to see the message. Some don't want to be reminded and don't talk about their experiences.
But it's good for you and your family if you do.

Sound familiar?

Bad Company

Blue On Black

Sound Of Silence

Sound of Silence