Romantic Music: What Makes Your Heart Sing?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:heart:  Heaven

Brysn Adams

:heart: Heaven

Bryan Adams & Jason Aldean

:heart:  Don't Misunderstand Me  (w/ Lyrics)

:heart:  Don't Misunderstand Me (Live)

Rossington Collins Band

Sunday night serenade with a little Portuguese fado music. Angst, melancholy, and deep emotions all tied into this music style and vocalist. The emotions come through even if the words are foreign.
Close your eyes, listen to the music and you're in a cafe on the sea coast in Lisbon enjoying a warm sea breeze with a glass of Porto.

Mariza in concert

Minivanmotoman said:
Sunday night serenade with a little Portuguese fado music. Angst, melancholy, and deep emotions all tied into this music style and vocalist. The emotions come through even if the words are foreign.
Close your eyes, listen to the music and you're in a cafe on the sea coast in Lisbon enjoying a warm sea breeze with a glass of Porto.

Mariza in concert

So Beautiful...

Certainly is.
The world's music has much beauty to discover and enjoy.

It's raining, time to chill out in the rig with some rhythmic beats, maybe do a little reading...

Kora music from West Africa

It's raining tonight so how about some rhythmic beats for hanging out in the rig

Kora music from West Africa

A quiet and relaxing Sunday night.
A little relaxing flamenco background music for whatever you might be happening to be doing...
From reading, knitting, to maybe even, a little romanza?
Even if single, let it stir you, bring out warmth and happiness, just like love and romance.

YouTube happens to now have an app called YouTube music which will allow you to play the music from a video in the background. I'm trying it out now as we speak.
Let yourself glide to the guitar rhythms,
For you, wherever you may be...

:heart: Meet Me In Montana      by Marie Osmond & Dan Seals

It's the simple things & what the heart already knows...

Enjoying this at the moment, Janis Ian in concert.
Pure voice, simple acoustic guitar and deep lyrics.
Maybe you might enjoy this as well...

:heart: Standing In The Shadows Of Love    Janis Ian

:heart: You Are Love ( Toujours Gai, Mon Cher )    Janis Ian (Lyrics)