Renaissance Festival

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbuelaLoca

Reaction score
Spent all day Saturday and part of Sunday at the Central Missouri Renaissance Festival. Always a good time. I took about 300 pictures, but as usual, only a few came out worthy of editing! Here's a sample:

Pictus3.JPG

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]PICTUS: From the Latin word meaning “painted.”[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]PICTUS: Primal, thundering war drums and creative percussion.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]PICTUS: Powerful, soul-stirring bagpipes.[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

PICTUS: Visual and percussive Irish hard shoe and Highland dance.

PICTUS is music for the warrior-poet, the music of our ancestors, and will rouse the ancient spirit of the Celt within.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You can find more of my pictures at this link: 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I'm pretty sure I'll be visiting every RenFest in the country when I'm on the road!!![/font]

Attachments

• Pictus3.JPG
    Pictus3.JPG
    574.6 KB · Views: 14
I Love, love, love Renaissance Festivals. Used to go to them every year. :)
 Belly Dancers that were happy to have their photo taken.
medium800.jpg

I bet they were awesome to listen to with those pipes and booming drums! I would have loved that also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cammalu said:
I bet they were awesome to listen to with those pipes and booming drums!  I would have loved that also!

They have a few videos on YouTube . . .