Re: Newbie here

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariachale

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My name is Maria, I live in Baltimore, Maryland for 31 yrs. Country of origin is Philippines. One day as I was scrolling the you tube I happened to click Bob Wells channel. I was encourage of the van dwelling. So in 2019 I purchased a 2007 Honda Odyssey and converted it to mini van camper and have been camping at MD local state campgrounds ever since and loving it.

I am still working full time as LPN so every time I get few days off I go off van life in the city or campgrounds.
I would like to meet people make friends with same likes. I wish one day I would be able to join attend RTR in Quartsize, AZ. I can't post attachment now as I am using my laptop, all my pics are in my phone. Will post later....

Welcome to the Forum Maria, when I get out there I would love to meet some people also, and I am in the process of getting my National Phlebotomy Certification..

You could easily work as a traveling Nurse, thats what I want to do with the Phlebotomy

Welcome Maria to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Highdesertranger

Welcome, Maria, from another East Coast nomad. I, too, am still working, but when I retire, I plan to travel around the Great Lakes/Canada in the summers and return to Florida for the winters. Watch the Gatherings section for a possible get-together of us Easterners.

Hello Maria welcome to the forum. I am based in PA but snowbird to Florida in winter. Follow your dreams. Keep in touch here.

Welcome Maria... great to hear about your van camping adventures in Maryland. I read a bit about Maryland in Blue Highways by William Least Heat-Moon and was intrigued. Sounds like a nice place. I live in California.