Rangely, CO

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeanontheroad

Reaction score
Finally got back on the net. HURRAH! Tmobile uses a lot of subcontractors out west. Somehow, as we moved from one to another, my phone and hot spot fell off the system. Got my phone back, but hot spot still down. Had all gigs moved to phone except one. Can't cancel hot spot without paying ridiculous fee. I will be so glad to see the end of my T mobile contract in Nov!

Meanwhile, we spent a couple days at Buck N Bull Park West of town. Nice, clean, reasonable ($29 a day including tax). But it was too far out of town. We are at Rangely RV Park, now, right in town. Just arrived, so not much to say about it. None of the Rangely parks are listed in the Good Sam or Passport catalogs. We might stay for a week or two. Nice town. I like being in town. Internet cafe, decent grocery, museum.

Dinosaur National Monument is close. We went yesterday, but could not take Whiz on the trails. Maybe Rangely has a kennel that does doggy daycare.