• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PRIME DAYS on Amazon

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sofisintown

Reaction score
For those of you who buy stuff on Amazon, today and tomorrow are Prime Days, which means they have some serious discounts on a great number of items.

You must be a prime member to get these discounts (and free shipping).

If you don't have Prime, you can sign up and get your first month free, and  quit after 30 days. (You get reminders  for  when the free time is up.)

Renogy is price-matching Amazon for these two days.

So if you wanted to get something anyway, take advantage of the 2-day sale.

Thanks. Time for me to shop for a MPPT controller.

I ordered the Coleman single burner stove. It was on primeday discount. I coild not find one locally as it is the end of the camping season. Not an impulse buy, i had been looking for one for a couple of weeks. I will pick it up at the Rite Aid store that is in the town near where I am camping.

Maki2 - Did you get the propane or the butane or the dual fuel? I have a single burner Butane but I should’ve bOught the dual fuel. I like the butane it seems to be a more Adjustable than the propane and I think it heats quicker. Of course butane cost twice as much as propane. I use the one burner butane inside and my two burner Coleman propane outside. But I really like campfire cooking better.

butane is also very hard to find in certain parts of the country. highdesertranger

nature lover said:
Maki2 - Did you get the propane or the butane or the dual fuel? I have a single burner Butane but I should’ve bOught the dual fuel.  I like the butane it seems to be a more Adjustable than the propane and I think it heats quicker. Of course butane cost twice as much as propane.  I use the one burner butane inside and my two burner Coleman propane outside. But I really like campfire cooking better.
NL, I have both but I like the  flame control on the Butane stove's.  (3 of them)  I buy the 12 packs of fuel from Amazon for around $30.  They last a long time if you just cook with them, heating the room  will always be via propane.

Latest posts