PCs for People low income internet.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimindenver

Reaction score
I know, I know. Another freakin internet post. One more coming next week too. :p

PCs for people is a Sprint based low income internet provider with a year unlimited for $175 with modem and $120 a year after that. You do have to be eligible or run a non profit. It would also be good if you were in a area serviced by Sprint. ;)

http://pcsforpeople.org/recipients/low-cost-internet

Anyone know how Sprint is recovering from their big mistake, building infrastructure for sparks and not LTE?

do ya think I can get them to install a modem in my rig ??? ;)

Yeah , I have a Straighttalk 4G LTE hotspot that uses Verizon towers........$40 every 60 days for 4GB or $50 for 5 GB is how I've been using it for the last year or so.
My 1st cell phone was a Sprint but zero coverage north of about 25 miles south of where I live.(most of the time).....but the unlimited and $10/month , is nice for the competition to meet ? Good info OP Jim !

BradKW said:
Anyone know how Sprint is recovering from their big mistake, building infrastructure for sparks and not LTE?

Spark or what is now known as enhanced LTE is just Sprints band 41. It's fast. They also have LTE on band 25.

Latest posts