Now here's some good use for AI

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny b

Reaction score
Since this forum is so comfortable about poop, here's some promising high tech for the near future:

https://www.cnet.com/news/ai-toilets-scan-your-poop-to-diagnose-medical-ailments/

AI that screens out spam and recognizes your mom's face is so 2017.
Get ready for smart toilets that'll scan your poop using artificial intelligence to save you a trip to the doctor.
That's what Sanjay Mehrotra, chief executive of memory chipmaker Micron Technology, expects as AI spreads to yet another corner of our lives.
"Medicine is going toward precision medicine and precision health," Mehrotra said at the Techonomy 2018 conference in Half Moon Bay on the Pacific coastline south of San Francisco.
"Imagine smart toilets in the future that will be analyzing human waste in real time every day. You don't need to be going to visit a physician every six months. If any sign of disease starts showing up, you'll be able to catch it much faster because of urine analysis and stool analysis."

'My toilet told me to get some medicine, I'm a headin to Algadones'. :p

Hah, I've been to South Africa and Central America. I probably have all SORTS of parasites living inside me. The poor toilet chip won't know which one to tell me about first.

:)

EDIT: To be fair though, I have not yet ever noticed anything wiggling in my poop.

Aww, your poop's no fun!

Look for for employers to use it for drug screening.

I read a story in The Guardian yesterday about some companies planting chips in their employees Not long ago I read something about Amazon, I think, considering doing that.

One day, jobs you have to pee in a cup for will probably do a DNA analysis too, in order to see whether their insurance carrier will cover you.
And of course they'll sell that information on the internet too. If the tests are proprietary, you may never even know as much about your body as do complete strangers and corporations nearly at random.

ill pass. next thing you know the gov will be tracking where you go by your fecal finger print

there will be no need for drug testing, they will know everything that you put in your body, it has to come out sometime

"there will be no need for drug testing, they will know everything that you put in your body, it has to come out sometime"

After all the crap the government has dumped on us for years, it is time for payback, LOL.