Newcomer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacey Ann

Reaction score
Hi..my name is Stacey..I am new to this forum and van life..I am living in a 2019 Ford transit for about 3 months..I'm originally from NY but currently in Arizona visiting the Animal Liberation Temple..Its a small Buddhist temple dedicated to the welfare of animals.. I have spent the last three years on and off living in Myanmar helping to rescue street and shelter dogs..I also taught meditation and Dharma.. I'm really hoping to find a community here in the States to be part of and in the meantime I'm traveling solo with my 15.5 year old Chihuahua Chloe.. Not sure if I'll be  heading East or back West after Arizona.. I'm trying to figure that out..but I'm currently without a furnace so I'm definitely staying south in warmer climates in the winter

Welcome to the CRVL forums Stacey and Chloe! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome!
Speaking of street dogs, I saw this a little while ago, was really neat!

I have no furnace either and plan on travelling with the weather once I get out. I don't even have AC until I replace my compressor, but that's for driving anyway, I wouldn't use it parked.

Hi Stacy,
You sound like a really interesting person. Do you have a blog? Would love to read it. Thank you for your work with dogs.