Newcomer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trish420

Reaction score
My name is Trish, I live in the the southeast and my plan is to retire this autumn and travel in an RV or van.  2019 will be my first RTR and I am very excited! I have watched many videos (probably hundreds) on this lifestyle and have made many notes.  All of the information is a little overwhelming but I am encouraged by the community and creativity.  I have never participated in a forum before and hope to make connections with people who are already living this lifestyle and also people starting out like me.

Welcome Trish to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome Trish!

Don't be nervous or overwhelmed. There is an amazing number of people living this lifestyle and most of them are more than willing to teach, advise or just render some words of encouragement as your new adventure unfolds.

See you at RTR 2019

:)  Hello Trish and Welcome.

I too live in the S.E.  There are a lot of folks/members down here!

Jewellann

Hi Trish and welcome! We are currently in AZ right now,, around Ehrenberg area. We'll have to see about meeting up some time and discuss what time it is over a campfire :cool: Best of luck to you and hope you have a great time!

Hi Trish,
I have  no idea how to maneuver in a forum, so I will be taking the mod's advice and view Tips and Tricks.  I did want to say hello and I also am brand new as of a few min ago.    :)
I too have a goal of RTR 2019 and I am looking forward to connecting to others so this isn't so scary.   I also am in a little analysis paralysis at the moment and my head is spinning, but what great info out there right?   
I suppose I better do my intro as well.   Dang fear gremlins anyway 
We Got This!