new to the group - - first test coming up

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phaedrus

Reaction score
Greetings:<div><br></div><div>Without going in to alot of detail I will just say I am a man on a journey. &nbsp;I have known for a long time this would be a step along the way and am going to take the first test in this chapter of my journey.</div><div><br></div><div>I am living up north and will be leaving in my four door sedan for a month long expedition. &nbsp;I will go to the gulf coast for a two weeks than will head west to New Mexico and Arizona. &nbsp;Would like to go to Quartzite Festival at the end of January.</div><div><br></div><div>Not all who wander our lost. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div>

Welcome Phaedrus, enjoy the road trip, I'm envious, as I can't get away just yet. I hope you will post pictures and tell us of your journey,
Les

Welcome Phaedrus,&nbsp;<div>when you get to the Gulf Coast, if you come by Panama City Beach, FL, stop in for food, shower or a place to park. Notify me on here or my email (it's in my profile). I'll be heading out in a few months as well.</div><div><br></div>

<p style="margin: 0px;"><span id="post_message_1271312397">&nbsp;Phaedrus, </span></p><p style="margin: 0px;"><span></span>&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;"><span>Welcome to the forum. Keep us posted.</span></p>

Hi phaedrus! Hope to you at the RTR in Quartzsite!<BR><BR>enjoy your journey!<BR>

Thanks everyone for saying hello. &nbsp;I will look at coming out for part of the RTR in January. &nbsp;I really have no preset schedule and was working on coming up with an itinerary. &nbsp;"didn't want to fail to plan..."<div><br></div><div>Thanks for posting the link.</div>

Latest posts