New to the Forum, but FT for 3+ years

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oboeterry

Reaction score
Hi all,

First, *GREAT* blog, Bob! I've been coming here on and off for years! :) Second, my name is Terry and I am a professional musician (multiple woodwinds); my home base "per se" is the San Fernando Valley of SoCal, but I also play in the SF Bay Area and San Diego area and often summers in SW Utah.
     My current vehicle is a 91 Roadtrek Independent which, unfortunately, wasn't well taken care of during its years with previous owners, so because of all the upkeep ($16K in 4 years so far) and poor gas mileage (8-10 city/ 12-14 highway), I am looking to sell it and buy/ convert an Astro? Safari in the next few weeks. I've been living fulltime in the RT and boondocking for the past 3 years or so.
     Thats' me! :) Looking forward to  the forum discussions!

Terry

Welcome, Terry! I just bought a '99 Roadtrek, heading out to Texas to get it in a couple of weeks, thankfully it's been babied by it's owner.

Welcome to the CRVL forums,Oboeterry! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Good luck in the search for a new home! A number of us are always looking at craigslist and we post what we like in find in the trading post section. as do members who are looking to sell a rig.

Hey there. Welcome to the forum. SF is on the list of places I will be hitting when I start on the road.