New to Forum

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna57

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is very foreign and new too me. Just trying to figure out how this app/forum works. I’m not very computer/iPhone savay. A little about us- early 60’s and not retired yet.
My husband and I are interested in one day attending the RTR and meeting Bob Wells and the Tribe! Just trying to become familiar with this style of living! We are close to retirement and looking forward to having a van and living free one of these days along with our two dogs.

Welcome Anna to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. BTW I deleted your other intro thread. highdesertranger

You will quickly get used to the forum and I think you'll like it. Maybe I'll see you at this year's RTR

akrvbob said:
You will quickly get used to the forum and I think you'll like it. Maybe I'll see you at this year's RTR

We would love to attend the 2018 RTR but we haven’t purchased a van yet. We both drive Honda Civics and they’re uncomfortable as we drive my CR-Z to Mount Rushmore in September. Very miserable trip and expensive, dirty motels. So purchasing a van is a must before another trip. I’m sure one day we’ll meet you and Cody! 
By the way, you definitely speak to my soul. Freedom. I can only imagine the wonder of it. I grew up in the military life style, always moving and it’s in my blood. After raising our children I’m finding it’s time for “me” now. I was a stay at home mom for years and only been back to work for 10 years. I can’t imagine working another 7 years to retirement. It’s killing my spirit going to work, rushing around, the traffic jams. Can’t do this much longer. I’ve got  to make the transition soon. Well enough of that. We wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and the tribe.

Latest posts