new person

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roguedogg

Reaction score
Hi, all,<br>I'm new to this forum.&nbsp; Been browsing some and I like what I see here.<br><br>I look forward to watching as things progress with all the conversions move along.<br><br>Thanks,<br><br>Roguedogg<br><br>

Welcome roguedogg, glad to have you with us...good bunch of folks here and lots of experience to be shared...<br>Bri<br>

Hey Roguedogg, welcome out of lurkdom. Hope to see more of your posts.

<p style="margin: 0px;">Hi There Roguedogg. Welcome aboard.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Rae</p>

Welcome. Tell us something about yourself...

Thanks for the warm welcome.<br><br>I'm going to fix my ford aerostar for traveling.<br>It was a work van and it still has shelves and a couple of tool cabinets in it as well as a steel&nbsp; divider with a door between the seats and the back.<br><br>No wall coverings but it does have a headliner through out.<br><br>I live in a camping club and have two lots with trailers on each.<br><br>Still working but I will be retiring soon.<br><br>Roguedogg<br>&nbsp;<br><br><br>

<p style="margin: 0px;">Retiring soon myself. DW has a couple of weeks left, but I'm waiting until January out of sheer greed. NLT March.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">In preparation, we're selling our old Class B and I'm prepping for a truck camper&nbsp;- a bit more room for two people while still maintaining mobility.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">We enjoy photos of modifications if you have the chance. Always willing to learn from others are doing.</p>

<P>
Hello.gif
</P>

Welcome to the forums! You seem to be further along than most in your preparations! It probably won't take you long to learn plenty from the folks on here. I had to start from no vehicle... At least you have one available and two trailers already set.