New memeber

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chernobylite

Reaction score
Howdy folks.

I've been wandering the country in a smallish fifth wheel for 5 years now. Although I've had a few different careers I am by training an EE with industrial automation and machine design experience. Hope to both learn and contribute here.
Gary

Welcome to our forum... it's so good to have you join us.

Welcome Gary to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome to the CRVL forums Gary. Great to have you here. The solar section of these forums alone will keep you entertained for quite a while I'm sure...

I have a somewhat similar background. I actually centered my education around automation but I ended up in the semiconductor industry as a lab rat.
I actually bought some arduinos and a solder station with me on the road! I am looking for a way to make myself useful to the world again. Right now I'm wondering around in Colorado but at some point I will probably switch from being a van dweller to being a small house dweller. Where are you right now? Just curious

Sent from my Z557BL using Tapatalk

Thanks to all for the welcome.

Ace: Much of my experience was also in semi. Spent 25 years in Silly-Kone Valley. I'm currently near Quartzsite but will be spending the summer in Colorado.

Deal Breaker: Yep. Have done several solar installs for friends. It can be confusing to some folks.