new member, now in Ehrenberg

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the traveler

Reaction score
hello I have been traveling for all most a year, I'm now in Ehrenberg looking forward to meeting all of you, and going to the RTR this year. would like to know when every one will be arriving here. I retired a few years ago and love every day, I'm the guy that sold everything and got my rig and went on the road. again looking forward to seeing all of you Ehrenberg.

Welcome Traveler to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Hi Traveler, hope to be down to Ehrenberg in  about a week. Sounds like it's kind of quiet there right now. Just the way I like it. See you sooner than later.
ghsebldr

Hi  'the traveler' !

There is a member there now, she's the sweetest lady!  Kia Gypsy Girl   here is her channel

she's in a Kia' with a large tent set up, feeding little critters and sharing the sun rises with us!   :D

Hello, Traveler,
Send a picture of your rig and some directions. I'll look for you. 

Steve 
GMC hi-top with Massachusetts plates

wagoneer said:
Hey welcome what's your rig look like? Mine is a Truck camper

I don't have any pictures, but I have 5th wheel and I pull it with my ford 250 pickup.

I'm still in Ohio on family business but I'm looking forward to being back after the 20th of this month.

Red formerly known as Diane