New Girl

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmgordon

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been on this site for awhile now researching and such. I've just really started to ask questions and really familiarize myself with this lifestyle. Currently, I'm not in my van but I hope to be within the next few months. I plan on a high top conversion van. When I first move to the van, I'll be staying in one city. My work provides parking, cooking, and showering needs so I've got that covered until I can get the van fully ready for long-term travel. I would love to hear some wise words from the ladies of this group. I'm a 24-year-old single girl but I can't wait to get on the road (hopefully after I save enough money to last for several months). This is such a great site and all the information is so helpful but if there are any books or blogs out there, please let me know! I'm an avid reader and want to be as prepared as possible (at least in the areas I can be)! Thanks for everything and please feel free to give me any type of advice you think necessary! <br>-Courtney