New gal from PA

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobBob

Reaction score
Hi, all!

This forum has given me hope!  As a baby boomer who, through a series of circumstances, has not managed to put aside much for retirement, I was thinking I would have to work until I dropped dead.  Not the best way to spend one's "golden years," huh?

All your ideas have opened up a whole new world of possibilities for me.   I have camped in tents and a cargo trailer, but am looking for something I can easily handle alone.

I will be asking for advice shortly as I look at van options.

Looking forward to chatting with you all and finally being able to click on all the links that were blocked when I was just a "guest."   :D

RobBob
(who has not figured out a signature yet)

Welcome to the CRVL forums, RobBob! It's great to realize there ARE options, after all. A mobile life, if you listen to us, is the very best of those options.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you can find the right home on wheels.

Welcome to the forum!

We like nothing more than answering questions around here...okay, I think we like pics more... :D

Hi RobBob/
Welcome, New gal from PA, from an Old geezer from PA
Bob

Welcome fellow Pennsylvanian! Plenty of people with lots of ideas and real life experience here. [emoji1][emoji106][emoji604]