New From Colorado

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProfessorChaos

Reaction score
I just joined this site because I really enjoy Bob's youtube videos and would love to chat with people who live this lifestyle.

welcome Professor... it's great to have you here with us.

Welcome to the CRVL forums ProfessorChaos!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome

I am from Denver but will not be back again there till mid summer.

Also in Denver but have long wait. Just about to start build on cargo trailer.

So are you planning on this lifestyle or you just like the videos? I'm doing it just because we always planned on taking a one year camping trip or more and it is basically the same thing except some go younger and find means of support along the way. Plan to have a nice camper to use this summer though. Really looking forward to that!

I am looking to buy a truck camper later this year or early next year and moving around working at seasonal jobs.

ProfessorChaos said:
I am looking to buy a truck camper later this year or early next year and moving around working at seasonal jobs.

Check out the various truck camper forums. You can a lot of help and ideas on what to look for.