• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need van or RV in San Diego, CA area

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jadvisioness

Reaction score
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Living in the San Diego, CA, area and am looking for a van (converted already would be awesome) or a RV. I live on Social Security Disability so would need to make low monthly payments or do business with a dealer that can finance me.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I know I'm leaving a lot out so feel free to send me a message.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]JAD[/font]

You will find it difficult to get a loan if you tell them you are planning to live in it full time. After the last housing crash many left their sticks and bricks and just vanished in their campers, so many that loan institutions want to know you have ties or property they can put a lien against if you take off with the camper. Many dealers won't ask because they want to make a sale, just so you know.

Oh, thank you so very much for that information! It's not something I do but we all are suffering with rules and regs because of "stupid" people who have gone before us.
Again, thank you.
Take care and be well,
JAD

Latest posts