My new-to-me van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 423

Reaction score
After owning 5 Dodge vans over the past 20 years, I've made the switch to Ford. It's a '93 E150 with a 351 and only 114,000 miles. The A/C has been converted to R134a and works but is not great. I'll be buying a cargo trailer to build into my living quarters, so this van will stay mostly as it is. It has about 75lbs. of obsolete electronics in it like a CD changer,VCR and TV that will be removed.

Attachments

• DSC06044.JPG
    DSC06044.JPG
    171.1 KB
slow2day said:
After owning 5 Dodge vans over the past 20 years, I've made the switch to Ford. It's a '93 E150 with a 351 and only 114,000 miles. The A/C has been converted to R134a and works but is not great. I'll be buying a cargo trailer to build into my living quarters, so this van will stay mostly as it is. It has about 75lbs. of obsolete electronics in it like a CD changer,VCR and TV that will be removed.

Looks great.  Congrats!

That is awesome. If you dont mind sharibg..how much did you pay?
Must be all 90s electronics if it weighs 75 lbs LOL

^
I paid $1800 for it. It needs tires,a tuneup and a few other things but is in pretty good shape for a '93.

Yes, all that electronic gear is pretty heavy...and would be power draining, so it will go. Might even find a market for it on eBay,LOL.

Great deal. As long as no major repairs...you scored! Proof you can get lower mileage van for cheap

^
Time will tell if it's a good choice over paying $1000's more for a newer van. I do most of the mechanic work on my vehicles so I'll save there but I do have an emergency repair fund set aside for major stuff that I wouldn't be able to do.