My Mobile Home

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm posting in the proper place, but I  wanted to share a few pics of my mobile home and the area where I live.My Mobile Home.jpgVan Dwelling.jpgMy shower with nature.jpgPrivate Security Bathroom.jpg

Attachments

• My Mobile Home.jpg
    My Mobile Home.jpg
    133.1 KB
  • Private Security Bathroom.jpg
    Private Security Bathroom.jpg
    147.3 KB
  • My shower with nature.jpg
    My shower with nature.jpg
    104.8 KB
  • Van Dwelling.jpg
    Van Dwelling.jpg
    64.2 KB
the area looks like it has plenty of life around,thats a good thing

See what "down sizing" can do.. You were able to show your "home", "kitchen". "out house" and "solar shower system" with a lovely "green Ceiling" thrown in  in only 4 pics....and you got your basic systems covered as well.  Do you find it easier to sleep in the great outdoors than in town?   It looks very nice and peaceful there.

Jewellann and Queenie, my untrained attack Chihuahua

Txjaybird said:
See what "down sizing" can do.. You were able to show your "home", "kitchen". "out house" and "solar shower system" with a lovely "green Ceiling" thrown in  in only 4 pics....and you got your basic systems covered as well.  Do you find it easier to sleep in the great outdoors than in town?   It looks very nice and peaceful there.

Jewellann and Queenie, my untrained attack Chihuahua

Yes, I absolutely prefer the boonies! I can manage in town when it's necessary, but I just don't feel as comfortable.