My HELLO & 1st Post

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoodHammer

Reaction score
1ST POST :shy:   And a good Saturday to all.  Bob seems to have a well laid out site, have been watching  utube vanlife vids for a few years off and on , but the web site is good.  I am 66 and work as a Builder & Musician - part time here in Tennessee.  Most of my travels are in the southeast usa, Virginia to Florida area.  My faith in Christ is important to me as well as volunteering for ministries.  I enjoy pets - nature - time at the Lake - Live Music - Trout Fishing- Hiking - Gardening - Reading - Shopping - Craft festivals - Plays - Swimming -Fittness Etc...  My current setup is with an suv & sm camper,  It is just me and my dog and it is ez to get on trails or through lakes or mountains. Hey got to go so you all have a nice weekend.   

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Good hammer, sounds like we’ve got a lot in common including our general geographic area. We will definitely have to meet in the near future. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome - I'm on the West Coast so our paths may never cross except here at the forum!