Music on the road

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<EM><STRONG><SPAN style="COLOR: #888888">Love listening to country music, most kinds I like from old school Hank Williams, Slim Dusty&nbsp;to modern country crossovers Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw.</SPAN></STRONG></EM><BR><EM><STRONG><SPAN style="COLOR: #888888">But I also like Beethoven, Debusse, Bach and Bocelli.</SPAN></STRONG></EM><BR><BR><EM><STRONG><SPAN style="COLOR: #888888">My favs are ZZ top and the roadhammers..... Good traveling trucking music.</SPAN></STRONG></EM><BR><EM><STRONG><SPAN style="COLOR: #888888">Converted all my music onto my android and plays through the stereo.</SPAN></STRONG></EM><BR><EM><STRONG><SPAN style="COLOR: #888888">Geoff</SPAN></STRONG></EM>

I am excited to be hitting the road and going south for part of the winter (we live in Vermont) with my husband. We would love to connect with others who play and sing Kirtan. I play and sing Kirtan on harmonium and ukulele, he is great on the tambourine. This is not a topic I have seen yet anywhere on the internet for people living part or full time on wheels. Hoping we can find or inspire a tribe!

Latest posts