Moan and Dove

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AltTransBikes

Reaction score
Those times close
with my woman,
I heard her moan and reach for me
bringing me closer,
hair like the flag of the country
in whose army I marched
unfurled across the pillow,
wings at her back.

Everything else was the news
of distant rumor,
I closed my eyes to see
the balance beam,
feather on one side
heart on the other,
my sword rusting
in the pleasant rain.

JWF

I love this. I love romance. Your words are visual and there is a story and pictures in my mind.
Dragonfly

If your "sword" is rusting,you need to use it more often.

Oh Joey, you silly thing. He laid his sword down to be replaced by the love of his woman, to fight battles of man no more. If you could see what's in my imagination while reading the poem, well, I won't say but I really should get a working boyfriend.

Dragonfly

dragonflyinthesky said:
he laid his sword down to be replaced by the love of his woman, to fight battles of man no more. Dragonfly

Thanks DF, it's gratifying for someone to understand that so perfectly! Cheers.

I suspect others understand it well. Its touchy feely and difficult especially for men (don't jump on my opinion men, but I'm a woman and I'm always right)

As usual, a thought provoking post. Well done Alt. Dragon, the very fact that he laid down his sword for his woman proves there is hope for both of us :shy:

Altrans, If you like, email or print this pic of your poem I put together for you this morning for your wife and tell her you had it made for her.
Dragonfly

Attachments

• Moan and Dove.jpg
    Moan and Dove.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 17
I do a lot of art designed to put poems and sayings on, then I can just pull what fits. I send things like this out to a lot of people here. Thanks for the compliment.