• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to Buy Vintage Class C or Class A

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindsEye

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I have not been on here for awhile.  COVID19 has hit me hard and my year is a bust.  So, my living situation has forced me to pull the trigger on buying an RV sooner than expected.  I hope everyone is safe and well.  These are crazy times and I'm hoping this will be over soon.  I am in the medical field and will be traveling soon and I am looking for a vintage Class A or Class C RV in the San Diego, Orange, and LA counties, but I will travel to AZ and northern cali.   Nothing fancy, just the basics, little to no water damage that has been repaired, working generator, decent tires, working appliances and furnace, decent plumbing. I know I will have to work in the rig.  I have found some in my area but the damage was way too extensive to work on.  I need something road ready that I can work on as I go.   My wishlist is a 1970s Winnebago Brave or Ford 350 Econoline Holiday Rambler:).  I have found some and went to see them but the sellers were misleading.

Thank you for looking.  I hope to make it out to the RTR in January 2021 if it still takes place.  Be safe, stay well and this too shall pass.  GOD Bless.