• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Wheels

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JD GUMBEE said:
"https://www.ic.org/

^^^This is a listing of all kinds of eco-villages. 
At least they are not meth heads or schizophrenics off their meds.
Toxic people don't last in these communities.
"
Now this is completely unheard of to me, Thank you, I'll check this out for sure.

"BTW, if you have budgeted enough to run your A/C, how is it you could not save money each month?
Either you have a way of doing it that I am unaware of..."

I do. A friend of mine gave me some air conditioners from his HVAC shop after I upgraded his computers there. I have a solar one, and another that runs on LP. The LP one cost about $3-4 per day to run, so yes I could save 120$ / mo but I don't see how that can help with a van.

you have a solar and a LP AC?

can you post some pictures of those or give us some brand names and model numbers?

highdesertranger

Yes, when I have them again as they are in my other friends storage. From memory tho, the solar one is a modified marine one that is a common brand. The LP one was custom done project of his that looks really cool. I tried to google if I could find something that looks like it but no luck. I hope to have them by June:)

I FINALLY DID IT!

5cefbe7ffde051043e11d13d.jpg

Hope has been found! Ty for all responses

Really like the looks of your find! Specs, details, info?

<b> TY Guys! <b/>

It is an 08 e250 with the 5.4 v8. 6'3 topper so I can fit!
I'll take some more pics tonight :)

Some Pics of the Van

IMG_0412.JPGIMG_0424.JPGIMG_0425.JPGIMG_0413.JPGIMG_0421.JPG

Edit* Top is 6'5 inside, just measured:)

Some did not upload for size issues:(

No clue what that last one does, it's all the way in the back corner of the van and the only thing back there would be the backup cam.

Attachments

• IMG_0412.JPG
    IMG_0412.JPG
    2 MB
  • IMG_0424.JPG
    IMG_0424.JPG
    1.6 MB
  • IMG_0413.JPG
    IMG_0413.JPG
    1.7 MB
  • IMG_0416.JPG
    IMG_0416.JPG
    1.3 MB
  • IMG_0421.JPG
    IMG_0421.JPG
    1.4 MB
  • IMG_0425.JPG
    IMG_0425.JPG
    2 MB
CONGRATS!!!

:thumbsup: 

darn if that ain't the vehicle I am looking at outside my rv right now on a beach vacay.  My neighbor has it, newer I think and put an AC into it....still deciding how to trick it out for himself.  I will post a pic later today of his rig.

So happy you found good living quarters and wishing you the best!!

here is my van neighbor next to our toyhauler, looks same to me  :huh: :thumbsup: real nice guy.

Attachments

• IMG_0552.jpg
    IMG_0552.jpg
    640.4 KB
I hope to put one of my AC's on it, still a few months out I think from getting them, but looks awesome! Yes, his is newer; he has the Nissan NV, and I have the ford... never realized how close that looks.
omg thanks for that photo too, so awesome! I can't wait!

:)

yea his ac is the smaller unit but he said in this high 90s heat he is super duper cool and has to turn it down mostly LOL but he is very comfortable.

Ahhh Nissan and you have a Ford....I did notice a few diffs. but dang they look alike!

Yea gets your juices flowing doesn't it? being out there, in the world doing your own thing in your own home....it is just fab to live life on your terms and travel on your own whim!!

Yes! I can hardly wait:) It really gave me some insight and vision on what is actually out there:)

So happy you found wheels...with walls. Details on your plans for the interior, please...immediate and future ones.

Latest posts