Long time Roadies...coming back out

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Hi all:
We are a couple of long time Roadies, stealth campers, bus people, gold miners. Now we're old and settled, half of which isn't what we really want. :)
We are ..long time married, reclusive, friendly, tough and nice.
And..we don't know it all. Things change and we will be learning new things, we hope.
We'll be part-timing.
We are buying a camper van soon..and hoping to head back out..
Living in N. Calif and just learned that freedom isn't as free as it used to be, and making adjustments for that.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. I look forward to hearing more from you guys ... I'm sure we have lots to learn from you!

Thank you Vandweller..

I'll go read the tips and tricks..this is great website with a lot of information. All I can say about living free in any way that you can, is..do it! Those years were the best of our life. In fact, they were our life :) We're still working on getting the right camper van but it won't be long.

Welcome and good luck in your search!! If you are on the road by January, stop by the Rubber Tramp Rendezvous in Quartzsite AZ. You'll get to make lots of wonderful new vandweller/RVer friends! See the Gatherings Link at the top of the page.
Bob

Welcome fellow Nor Cal production peoples. As mentioned, music production, and life at large, is an ongoing learning journey.

Hi and welcome from NE Ohio. I haven't hit the road yet but got my van, title came yesterday, and will be starting my build this weekend.

I hope you find what you are looking for in the way of your freedom.

Barbara