Let's have some good news....

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tav-2020

Reaction score
i check in the forums every morning while having coffee, to see what's been happening, who thought of what and generally just to get news & chitchat form a different POV than mine.
with the "no politics" rider in place, how about sharing one "good news" thing that happened to you in the past few days? does not have to be earth shattering, and this is not a competition, just something different, to make a good-karma feeling all around.

yeah, i'll start. my mom & dad, 86 and 87 respectively just got top marks in all of their health-check tests...am so lucky i still have them.

It looks like four of my photographs are going to be accepted to an exhibition in Belgrade. It’ll be my first exhibition and I am stoked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cammalu said:
Wow Blanch! Which four?

8b772e17f57b00c432ed528c1b1a8701.jpg

This is one of them. I don’t have the others on my phone.

I’m very very very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outstanding, Blanche!!

The last week of so, everyday that I'm out and about, at least one person wants to stop and talk admiringly about my rig. Sounds trivial but sometimes in the middle of the build, as I am, it's good to get some validation. I would continue the build w/o others' validation, for I know that's the direction for me to head, but it's nice.

My nephew has been fighting a nasty MRSA infection in several areas. This past week it's been getting better and now it's almost all cleared up. I'm so relieved.

~angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

I received a PM from Maggie Flynn, who broke down in Montana a few days ago while heading south. Sounds like it's going ok for her now. Don't know where she's at.

So Blanch, did they also accept that picture of the Chicken Fired Steak?

My newly married granddaughter sent a video from the beach in Mexico this morning. Wanted to let me know all is well.

GraceinMotion said:
I deleted my Facebook account!

I have one I haven't accessed in several years.  I heard it is a PITA to delete so I never tried.  Is it still a PITA?

Well Brian, the FB gods make you wait 30 days before they really shut off the lights (supposedly), so we shall see.

That reminds me to go check my FB account to see if my kids left any messages today. :)

I've thought many times of quitting FB, but then I think of the kids, and know I must look over their shoulders and see what they're doing.

Beautiful picture Blanch.

My son and DIL just told me tonight they're moving back in together after being separated for six months.
Happy momma here! For my grandkids!!

Congrats to all for having something nice happen :)

it stopped raining here. Maybe there is some sun in our future? Sun is very important to me.