Laughter is the best medicine

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minivanmotoman

Reaction score
Reader's digest used to have a section sent in from people on funny humorous moments and stories as well as jokes.
We all need to lighten the mood from this seriousness of life and a chuckle to help.
If you have any stories, humorous interactions, jokes or videos, care to share with the rest of us?

This is a humorous series of award winning commercials from Thailand. They're known for their sense of humor.

Another

Hilarious sibling rivalry, NY style.
Cuomo brothers banter 
:D

Well,I almost made love to a hog one time,.But I was afraid she would squeal on me.

Comic zingers from RV travel. Com.

Joke of the Week.

Reflections on our current times
• Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.
• This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog … we laughed.
• I’m so excited – it’s time to take out the garbage. What should I wear?
• Home-schooling is going well. Two students suspended for fighting and one teacher fired for drinking on the job.
• I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
• My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet. — Thanks to Carole Wallace for sending these to us

:D

I don't watch too many Youtubes but this is one that I think is one of the funniest:

people you need to post a description with all links. now I have to watch all these videos that don't have description and edit that into the post. I don't have time right now so it will have to wait until later. or I could be a grouch and just delete them. highdesertranger

^
It's just frivolous stuff so go ahead and delete hdr. Maybe that will get us to remember to add descriptions of our links.

^
Were you charged for the test? And if you were, I hope they didn't overcharge you. That would be a negative experience.

Sofisintown - I had the same problem I thought it would come out of the hospital in a rectangular black box, but they used the defibrillator and it was discharged from the hospital. I was shocked.

Positively charging remarks all. 
Gives a charge and a chuckle.

Confused accident victims often give strange and funny reasons for their mishaps, usually trying to sum them up in as few words as possible.
Here are a few excuses compiled by the Automotive Information Council:

“An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and vanished.

The telephone pole was approaching fast. I attempted to swerve out of its path when it struck my front end.”

“The other car collided with mine without warning me of its intentions.”
“A stop sign suddenly appeared where no stop sign had ever appeared before.”
Discoveries
“Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don’t have.”

“I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.”
“I had been shopping for plants all day and was on my way home. As I reached an intersection a hedge sprang up obscuring my vision. I didn’t see the other car.”
“I was thrown from my car as it left the road. I was later found in a ditch by some stray cows.”
Overkill
“I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.”

“The other car attempted to cut in front of me so I, with my right bumper, removed his left rear tail light. Just”
“In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.”
Medical oddities
“I had been driving for 40 years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.”

“I was on my way to the doctors with rear end trouble when my universal joint gave way causing me to have an accident.”
“The indirect cause of this accident was a little guy with a big mouth.”

Funny excerpt from craigslist ad selling a Dodge van:

"The drive shaft has a bent on, but it still moves back and froth"