Introduction

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dupman

Reaction score
I have a van, I've not started renovations yet, but I am ready. New to the rv scene and hope to be a permanent part soon.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Dupman! Keep us updated on your van build! If you have any questions or run into problems somebody here will know the answers or at least have some good suggestions.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome, Dupman,
You should find almost any info you need in the various sections of this forum. We hope you'll share your progress with us.

Welcome!!! Look forward to hearing about and seeing your progress:)

Welcome aboard Dupman!
All the info you need for that van build is right here :cool: .

Dupman said:
I have a van, I've not started renovations yet, but I am ready. New to the rv scene and hope to be a permanent part soon.

Welcome!  I'm new to this forum, too ...

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of van did you decide on?

I'm in the research stage for a van myself and always interested in the decision process.

Best,

Texas Woman
:heart: :heart: :heart:

frater secessus said:
When you get a chance let us know what kind of van you are working with and what part of the country you will be in.

I will be working on a 2000 Ram conversion van. I reside in Deridder, La. I'll most likely head to the RTR towing my camper. I most likely won't have it ready by then, and it's better I don't rush it. Looking forward to taking notes and getting ideas in person.

TexasWoman said:
Welcome!  I'm new to this forum, too ...

If you don't mind my asking, what kind of van did you decide on?

I'm in the research stage for a van myself and always interested in the decision process.

Best,

Texas Woman
:heart: :heart: :heart:
I have a Dodge Ram conversion van. Sorta middle of the road roof height. The roof itself will be an issue because of the shape,  but others have done it, so I'll take it as it comes.

Dupman said:
I'll most likely head to the RTR towing my camper. I most likely won't have it ready by then, and it's better I don't rush it. Looking forward to taking notes and getting ideas in person.

Here's an alternative view:  a minimal build (bed, bucket, heater) might be just the thing at the RTR. You'll be seeing other people's vans all around then can sit in yours and visualize/plan in the evening.  I promise my own van won't be anywhere near finished by then.  :)

Latest posts