I did it! (Fulltiming)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coathanger

Reaction score
I started out with a town and country because that's what I owned now I just purchased a ram promaster 2500....loving life!
32bee7821551e738834b59e04afaba9d.jpg
961e35a122655b2ee08866a438d62a03.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

I have only been full time for coming up on 4 months so I know how good it feels to finally get there.

Welcome!
Looks like you have lots of room to hang coats :)

Will you do the build "on the road"?

dr_nelson said:
Welcome!
Looks like you have lots of room to hang coats :)

Will you do the build "on the road"?
Yes I have a storage unit I can build and store.

Congratulations and welcome. Look forward to following your build :)

Good for you. I'm in a similar situation. I'm starting in a 97 Pathfinder and saving until I can get a Chevy Express

Nice digs! I've been looking at the same vehicle type. The high top diesel version looks enticing. Looking forward to the build.

Congratulations on making it to the road! I have a 2014 Ram Promaster 2500 (136") that I'm working on converting. Is yours the 159" or the 136"?

roaddog said:
Congratulations on making it to the road! I have a 2014 Ram Promaster 2500 (136") that I'm working on converting. Is yours the 159" or the 136"?
It's a 2014 2500 159

Congrats! What are the interior dimensions? I'm researching for a possible van purchase.
Thanks

Congratulations on making it full time. I'm still a few months away from being ready but I feel like I've been ready for a while now. Just need the van to cooperate with getting ready as well.