hittin' the road soon

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

letitbe

Reaction score
Hello there,  I'm from MA.  I've been looking at many different YouTube channels, especially Bob's( cheaprvliving) who started me on thinking and researching the nomadic life.  My research has indeed let me to ask myself how can I not afford to live the nomadic way.  I purchased a little travel trailer, have a tow vehicle and am heading out in July (God Willing).  I am very exited to meet you guys out on the road  :D.
Any tips would greatly appreciated.

Welcome letitbe to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome, letitbe, I'm also from MA and usually spent the summers in New England/ It feels like it's already summer in NV. And I'm here until August.

At any rate, there's a North East gathering that is currently in the works. You can find more information, here: https://vanlivingforum.com/showthread.php?tid=34741&page=3

Hi Letitbe

I too hope to go on the road soon, I will be traveling in a Prius I plan to buy one any day now.
I live in Utah. I'm a married lady but will be traveling alone.