Hi

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuckfornow

Reaction score
So finally I will give the short version, around 12/13 years ago got laid off from aviation mechanic job, had been trying to keep from going on disability, had fusion surgery that I was off work for 6 months went back to working heavy maintenance on medium business jets, but the pain never went away & only got worse!
So after 6 months of the wife & I couch surfing, I got disability without needing a lawyer, so 11 years of living in the Deep South & two years ago had to suddenly move to the Midwest, my parents that are both 90 have dementia & we had to get Guardian status through the court, so until they pass on we’re stuck here!
Itching to get the F out of here, got to go camping one time since we got up here, we have a 10X10 tent & a Subaru Forester! But can’t wait to hopefully get out there & see more of the country!
I’m glad I served in the Air Force & have 10% connected disability cause I don’t have to pay to see a doctor & meds are cheaper!!

Welcome to the CRVL forums stuckfornow! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. Thank you for your service.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.