hi to everyone

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

safarivan

Reaction score
nice site here. Ive been van camping for recreation for many years. I dont live in my van at this time but I did spend 6 months straight living from my van one year and have it set up so I can use it for work or life.

I enjoyed it very much and I joined here mostly to share with others here some of the things that Ive done to mine that are very useful to have but also to see what others have done and learn more from everyone here too.

I prefer to keep private and dont usually post much on the internet and just read mostly but I also like to help people too so I joined here.

my van is an '87 GMC Safari that I bought in '92 from a life long friend of my Dad.

v4UgvJy.jpg

this photo was taken almost ten years ago but after Ive had it for a long time.  I have many more to post that Im almost sure the members here will appreciate.

I will round up a batch of photos and upload them somewhere If this one shows up (lemme know please) and start a thread on my van soon if thats OK?

anyway, looking forward to spending some time with y'all here and sharing what I can along the way.

Attachments

• DSCF6427.jpg
    DSCF6427.jpg
    335.1 KB
Welcome to the forum... it's great to have you here. I really like your solar panel rack.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Safarivan! We love build threads! Start it in the Conversions and Modifications forum so that more people will see it.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi Safari and and welcome. Keep on keepin'on!

rvwandering said:
Welcome to the CRVL forums Safarivan!  We love build threads! Start it in the Conversions and Modifications forum so that more people will see it.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.

OK, great. I added a thread with lots of photos here: https://vanlivingforum.com/showthread.php?tid=30102

build is a long ongoing one. mostly done now but will continue to update as I add on and make improvements.