Hi,this is my first time here.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garthw

Reaction score
I am in Australia, I live here. I have learnt so much from your videos that I decided to look at your website. WOW! information like I cannot believe!
Many hours of learning here. :D

Welcome Garth.    I'm looking forward to any down under perspective you care to share.  What's your form of transport?  Are you currently living on the road?

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome!! You are right. This community has so much information. All of us benefit from others who share knowledge and experience. I look forward to to reading about your plans and experience. How much does it differ from here in the states as well as Canada. Are you a camper who likes to roam and explore or are you full time in a van or camper?

Again Welcome!