Hi all I am in Utah on the top of a mountain all by myself .

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Del Jim

Reaction score
:( I am sitting here and want to get to know other van camper.

On top of any mountain is money. On top of a mountain in Utah, enjoying the view and the peace is priceless. ;)

I just jumped into the nomadic life 3 weeks ago. Just wrapped up a tour of the NPs in Utah about a week ago. If the timing had worked out it would have been great to stop and talk a while. I hear Bob Wells is thinking about arranging a way where new nomads can meet up with more experienced nomads helping them learn the tools of the trade so to speak. I think it is a great idea.

There is a meet up at Clear Water CG in Colorado that someone else is putting on. I just left that area yesterday to go down and see Mesa Verde NP and Canyons of the Ancients. But I'm seriously considering attending that meet up. Plus I drove around that area and know some good boondocking sites in the area.

Anyone interested in what I found for sites etc around Clear Water can PM me and I'll be glad to pass on what I found. Also interested in meeting up with others in my area.